Explore our guides
No matter your objective, our guides are here to help.
- Social commerce on Pinterest
Read how to maximize your campaigns and drive sales on Pinterest.
- Guide to seller and vendor onboarding
Learn all the latest tools and solutions available to businesses aggregating and merging multiple product catalogs from sellers or vendors.
- P2C Management For Dummies
P2C Management For Dummies, Productsup Special Edition, introduces the new product-to-consumer management concept in the familiar no-nonsense way you have come to expect.
- Social Commerce on Instagram
Instagram’s shopping capabilities are constantly changing. Stay up-to-date with the latest features and strategies.
- Your guide for the new age of marketing reporting
Next-gen reporting will enable you to get more from your performance marketing campaigns by unlocking custom reporting dashboards with the kind of metrics you need to succeed.
- Product To Consumer Management Powers Future Commerce Opportunities
Forrester Consulting study: Learn what decision-makers working with product data are prioritizing and how they will improve performance.
- How to drive ecommerce growth with product content syndication
Read the latest industry whitepaper on the key options for digital commerce firms seeking to achieve better results with product data/content syndication.
- Social Commerce on TikTok
Learn all about TikTok Shopping and ads.
- Google Local Inventory Ads
Connect Google’s millions of online users to your offline products.
- The P2C maturity model
Read the whitepaper on the latest product-to-consumer (P2C) maturity model and learn how P2C transformation can benefit your business.
- The commerce shortfall
Find out what consumers expect in terms of sustainable shopping, hybrid shopping experiences, and the metaverse.
- 9 common Google Shopping feed errors
The most common errors users make with Google Shopping feeds and how to fix them.
- Channeling success: The 2022 product feed management guide
Our guide offers the latest trends and hacks in feed management.
- Product content syndication in the era of P2C
A guide for PIM executives in industrial manufacturing.
- The 2022 social commerce guide
How to advertise and/or sell on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, and TikTok. Our guide will walk you through current social commerce opportunities and provide tips for success.
- The big book of product-to-consumer management
This collection of customer stories illustrates how companies across industries and regions work with Productsup to master commerce anarchy and realize their commerce potential.
- Raconteur's Future of Retail 2022
The 2022 Future of Retail report gives you a sneak peek into the challenges and opportunities coming to retail.
- The P2C report: Radically rethinking commerce
Read the findings from Coleman Parkes’ survey of 750 senior decision-makers involved in managing product information.
- P2C Management market overview
PIM and feed management are no longer enough. Download this report to learn why P2C is essential for your business’ success.
- Forrester Consulting: The Future Of Commerce Tech
This survey of 375 business leaders responsible for commerce technology and strategy offers a current snapshot of commerce anarchy - and how you should be responding.
- Skyrocket your Facebook dynamic ads
Get your campaigns up and running to ensure optimum performance across Facebook and Instagram.
- Raconteur The Fashion Economy
If you’re looking for the latest fashion trends and retail innovations, this report is for you.
- 7 advanced product feed optimizations
Seven advanced tactics for optimizing a product data feed.
- The Travel Brief
Take control of your ad campaigns and discover the best ways to reach new travelers.
- 7 Emerging travel trends
Discover seven tourism trends to help you optimize your travel marketing campaigns.
- Raconteur Report: Future of Retail
Everything you'll want to know in order to stay competitive in the current commerce landscape.
Real-world customers. Real-life success stories.
Learn how the Productsup platform works with some of the biggest brands in the world.