TikTok for business
TikTok For Business is an all-in-one suite used for advertising on the platform. The platform’s business pages support marketers through the entire process of creating advertisements, setting budgets, defining target audiences, and analyzing campaign data. It can be effective for small businesses and for large businesses too.
TikTok has a range of ads to connect businesses with highly engaged audiences. In Europe and North America, TikTok is particularly good for marketing products to people 35 and under and to women aged 18 to 25. Outside of these regions, TikTok can be used in the Middle East and Asia to sell products across all ages and demographics. For brands with – or hoping to build – a strong presence in Asia or the Middle East, TikTok is an excellent platform.
How do TikTok ads work?
TikTok is constantly evolving its ads on the platform and innovating ways for brands to advertise, while not losing the “authentic” feel of their ads. The sheer amount of possibilities means that all business types can find the perfect format or formats.
Ad types for all businesses on TikTok:
- In-feed ads are self-service ads you create using the TikTok Ad Manager interface.
- Available only on TikTok’s News Feed apps – BuzzVideo, TopBuzz, and Babe – Image ads are created from an image, brand or app name, and ad text. Video ads can be placed on the TikTok platform or any of their news apps. They can be 5-60 second full-screen videos that appear in the user’s For You feed. Video ads include a display image, brand/app name, and some ad copy.
- Spark ads help your business boost its organic content from its own account or from other users. Spark Ads have a 24% higher completion rate and 142% higher engagement rate than standard In-Feed ads according to TikTok.
- Ads placed through the TikTok Audience Network are called Pangle ads.
- Carousel ads on TikTok run on the platform’s News Feed apps. This ad format allows for up to 10 images with unique captains on each ad.
Ad types for Managed brands on TikTok:
Brands that use the Managed brands service, work together with a TikTok sales representative who gives them exclusive access to more ad formats, including:
- TopView ads: Videos that appear as a full-screen takeover for 5 to 60 seconds when users open the TikTok app.
- Branded Hashtag Challenges: A 3 to 6-day ad campaigns format which aims at pushing engagement. The videos and content created by the users doing the challenge appear on the hashtag challenge page.
- Branded stickers, filters, and special effects which help raise brand awareness.
Is TikTok for Business a good way to sell products?
TikTok for Business is an excellent way to build brand awareness and sell products. With over 1 billion active users, TikTok is also the app that is growing with Gen Alpha and Gen Z consumers, so it will be around for a long time.
TikTok for Business has become an all-in-one platform for brands looking to reach new audiences .They have ad formats to suit all target audiences, and which all business sizes can use. This makes TikTok a crucial element within any business’ product-to-consumer (P2C) strategy.