Tiktok for business
TikTok For Business is an all-in-one marketing suite used for advertising on the platform. The platform’s business pages eductate marketers through the entire process of creating advertisements, setting budgets, reaching target audiences, and analyzing campaign data. It can be effective for small businesses and for large businesses too.
TikTok has a range of ads to connect business with the highly engaged audiences. IN Europe and North America, TiktoK is particularly good for marketing products to people 35 and under and to women aged between 18 to 25. Outside of these regions, TikTok can be used in the Middle East and Asia to sell products across all ages and demographicsBrands with (or hoping to build) a strong presence in Asia or the Middle East.
How do TikTok business ads work?
TikTok are constantly evolving their ads on the platform and they are innovating new ways for brands to advertise, while not losing the “authentic” feel of their ads. The sheer amount of possibilities mean that all business types can find the perfect format or formats.
Ad types for all businesses on TikTok:
- In-feed ads are self-service ads you create using the TikTok Ad Manager interface.
- Available only on TikTok’s News Feed apps – BuzzVideo, TopBuzz, and Babe – Image ads are created from an image, brand or app name, and ad text.
- Video ads can be placed on the TikTok platform or any of their news apps. They can be 5-60 second full-screen videos that appear in the user’s For You feed. Video ads include a display image, brand/app name, and some ad copy.
- Spark ads help your business boost its organic content from its own account or from other users. Spark Ads have a 24% higher completion rate and 142% higher engagement rate than standard In-Feed ads according to TikTok.
- Ads placed through the TikTok Audience Network are called Pangle ads
- Carousel ads on TikTok run on the platform’s News Feed apps. This ad format allows for up to 10 images with unique captains on each ad.
Ad types for Managed brands on TikTok: Managed brands work together with a TikTok sales representative or partner which gives them access to more ad formats, including:
- TopView ads are videos that appear as a full-screen takeover for 5 to 60 seconds when users open the TikTok app.
- Branded Hashtag Challenges are A 3 to 6 day ad campaigns format which aim at pushing engagement. The videos and content created by the users doing the challenge, appears on the hashtag challenge page.
- Branded stickers, filters, and special effects help to raise brand awareness.
Is TikTok for business good for marketing?
TikTok for Business is an excellent way to build brand awareness and sell products. WIth over 1 billion active users, TikTok is also the app that is growing with Gena Alpha and Gen Z consumers, so it will be around for a long time to come.
TikTok for Business has become an all-in-one platform for brands looking to reach new audiences.Rhey have ad formats to suit all target audiences, and which all business sizes can use.
If you need help in creating authentic ads talk to a TikTok product-to-consumer (P2C) partner or work with TikTok’s ad manager yourself.