From feed management to feedback loops
The Productsup P2C feed management solution
Superior control over your product data allows you to reach more social buyers
Contextualized and personalized product content that is social media ready
Increased visibility over order data creates stronger feedback loops
Stand out from the competition by creating engaging and consistent consumer experiences
How it works
Tailor product data
- Gather from any source, from PIM to spreadsheets and beyond.
- Instantly structure your feed with built-in channel templates.
- Standardize copy and formatting to meet brand or channel guidelines.
- Apply changes in bulk with over 250 drag and drop rule boxes.
Enrich product feeds
- Incorporate rich information like ratings, videos, custom labels, and more.
- Rapidly react to consumer trends.
- A/B test to measure the impact of individual changes.
- Customize and set publishing schedules for hands-free management.
One-platform global product insights
- Global insights from over 2500 marketing, shopping, and business channels.
- Analyze performance data to optimize your marketing and sales strategy.
- Develop best practices at global and regional levels.
- Turn complexity into a competitive advantage.
Power your product data
Product value chain automation, artificial intelligence-powered insights, thousands of built-in connections, low-code editing tools. We're processing more data than Google Search every month.
The Productsup product-to-consumer platform powers product data, freeing up time and resources.
Real-world customers. Real-life success stories.
Learn how the Productsup platform works with some of the biggest brands in the world.
I would recommend the Productsup platform to every company that has a large amount of data which needs to be merged in a special way. If you as a company have the aim to do product marketing or product-based marketing, you will definitely be happy with Productsup.
You can easily copy and paste existing feeds. Many templates already exist on the platform. The support team is amazing and goes far and beyond to solve any problems. There is nothing you cannot do with Productsup when it comes to feed management.
More P2C resources for commerce success
- Channeling success: The 2022 product feed management guide
Our guide offers the latest trends and hacks in feed management.
- The P2C report: Radically rethinking commerce
Read the findings from Coleman Parkes’ survey of 750 senior decision-makers involved in managing product information.