We are so happy and proud that Productsup has achieved SAP Store Spotlight status, thanks to our solution being a top-seller in the store. We’re officially a SAP Spotlight partner.
What are SAP Spotlight partner apps and how can they benefit your company?
There’s a vibrant community of partner applications available on the SAP Store. As a SAP customer, you get easy access to best-of-breed innovation and tech for your organization.
Partner apps that provide strong performance and customer support earn a coveted spot as a featured Spotlight partner on the SAP Store. Spotlight partner apps are built on or extend SAP solutions, and are validated by SAP. Such apps can have the following benefits for your company:
- Evolve and transform your business without needing to worry about integration or risks around data and systems
- Maximize your investments in SAP solutions while addressing your most pressing business challenges
- Gain immediate value and increase ROI from your SAP solutions
Use SAP and Productsup in tandem for improved customer experience
SAP Commerce Cloud customers traditionally rely on building integrations with different kinds of channels and partners in order to create optimized, highly-performant product feeds and deliver a compelling, consistent customer experience across:
- Marketing channels like Google, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Retailers like Walmart, Aldi, and Tesco
- Retargeting and affiliate networks like Criteo, Sociomantic, and Awin
There’s a lot of variation between what these channels require from a product feed, as well as regular changes for brands to keep up with. But with Productsup, SAP customers no longer need to build these integrations.
Check out our listing on SAP Store and get in touch if you want to learn more.