• June 7, 2023
• 10 am - 3 pm EDT
• New York City
• Venue: NoMo SoHo Hotel
This is your opportunity to:
- Join our CEO Vincent Peters for a conversation about commerce trends, tips, and Productsup’s plans for the rest of the year
- Discover our newest platform capabilities, such as Amazon Seller, Vendor APIs, and A+ updates
- Meet our partner TikTok for a session all about TikTok Shop. Hear about our latest integration with the platform and what it means for you, as well as upcoming social commerce trends. More details about the speakers to follow soon. Stay tuned.
- Join Michael Commissiong and Ben Beyda from AcKnowledge Digital (AKDM), who have managed feeds for more than 20 clients with the Productsup platform. They’ll share how they have optimized the Productsup platform to cater to clients across industries like apparel, skincare, real estate, and consumer packaged goods on up to five paid media channels at once.
- Hear directly from our customers how they use our managed services offering to save more and sell faster
More information to come! Register now to receive all the updates.
Gallery & Terrace
9 Crosby St,
New York, NY 10013,
Link to Google Maps
|10 am - 10:30 am||Refreshments and registrations|
|10:30 am - 10:45 am||Welcome keynote||Vincent Peters, CEO, Productsup|
|10:45 am - 11:30 am||Product roadmap
Amazon Seller/Vendor API’s, Shared elements, TikTok Shop
|Alexandra Maximova, Director Product Strategy, Productsup|
|11:30 am - 12:00 pm||Partner session
TikTok presents first-of-its-kind shopping experience with TikTok Shop enabled through our platform
|Sherry Shi, Head of Fashion Category TikTok Shop|
|12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Lunch|
|1:00 pm - 1:30 pm||Customer session
Digital agency Acknowledge Digital (AKDM) shares how they use Productsup for over 20 clients across multiple channels
|Michael Commissiong, Ben Beyda, AKDM|
|1:30 pm - 2:00 pm||Customer session
Zachary Martz from ZAMARTZ Consulting shares his experience with the Productsup platform while working for Eileen Fisher and Zamartz
|Zachary Martz, Founder & CEO, ZAMARTZ Consulting|
|2:00 pm - 2:30 pm||Coffee break
|2:30 pm - 3:00 pm||Customer session
Winning in today’s market with Productsup’s Managed Service
|Jamie Roberts, Engineering Manager, TeePublic|
|3:00 pm onwards||Networking and drinks|
Please note that the agenda is subject to minor changes. We will keep you informed of these.
Vincent PetersChief Executive OfficerProductsup
Vincent Peters is CEO at Productsup, a Product-to-Consumer software company, where he leads a global team of technologists to help today’s businesses overcome commerce complexity. He’s spent more than 30 years in various sales and leadership roles at fast-growing software companies, like TIBCO, Siebel Systems, Cramer Systems, Intralinks, and Qlik.
Ben BeydaGeneral ManagerAcKnowledge Digital (AKDM)
Ben Beyda is the General Manager of AKDM and sits at the intersection of operations, strategy, execution, and analytics. He’s focused on identifying new business opportunities, developing strong partnerships with clients, enhancing operational efficiencies, and developing employees across the agency.
Alexandra MaximovaVP Product StrategyProductsup
Sasha Maximova is VP Product Strategy at Productsup where she leads the company’s product management, design & UX, and product evangelist teams. Sasha is responsible for understanding what Productsup’s customers are looking to achieve and building the best possible product to support them in their goals.
Zachary MartzFounder & CEOZAMARTZ Consulting
Zachary Martz, Founder & CEO of Zamartz Consulting, is an entrepreneur, programmer, designer, marketer, tester, communicator and creator. He has worked with the Productsup platform for over 10 years to develop and execute retail strategies for global brands, such as Club Monaco, Eileen Fisher, SMCP, US & CA (Sandro & Maje) and Ralph Lauren.
Sherry ShiHead of Fashion Category TikTok ShopTikTok
Sherry leads the Fashion Category for TikTok Shop, where she introduces fashion brands and sellers of all sizes to TikTok Shop, enabling their ecommerce capabilities. She previously held the position of Chief Brand Officer for DVF, Senior VP of APAC Digital Expansion for Marc Jacobs and was also Head of International at Amazon Shopbop.