Secure your place at our Commerce Connections business networking breakfast at the Soho House in Chiswick, London. Start your day with a delicious breakfast and meet with your commerce peers as we discuss what’s trending in social commerce with a leading British retailer. Share your ideas and expertise, and gain valuable knowledge on growing your social commerce presence from businesses like yours.
When? 9.30 a.m. – 11.00 a.m, August 30
Where? Soho House, 162-170 Chiswick High Rd, London W4 1PR
How? Register your interest using the form on the right
- Hear from a leading UK retailer on how to stay relevant and maintain a consistent brand voice across all touchpoints and social commerce channels, including Pinterest and Facebook
- Learn the key trends in social commerce in the UK and across the world. Hear the latest data and insights on the UK market
- Find out why less than one-quarter of companies are selling their products on the world’s largest social commerce platforms
- Discuss challenges in the social commerce space and network with your peers and product-to-consumer experts
As part of our Commerce Connections series, we’re bringing commerce experts, brands, and business leaders together to exchange ideas on growing their businesses. Register your interest now to secure your place at this inaugural Commerce Connections event.
- 9:30 - 9:40 – Introduction and coffee
- 9:40 - 9:55 – Keynote: social commerce trends, challenges, and outlook
- 9:55 - 10:15 – Open discussion and knowledge-sharing
- 10:15 - 10:25 – Customer Q&A with a leading UK retailer
- 10:25 - 11:00 – Networking breakfast