Secure your place at our Commerce Connections business networking happy hour at Barrio in Chicago. Meet with your ecommerce peers and discuss what’s trending in the social commerce space. Share ideas and gain valuable insights on what opportunities you may be missing on social media channels.
Jordan Koene will be joining as a speaker for a segment titled: “The Google Search Landscape: Navigating the eCommerce and Regulatory Journey of Google”. Jordan is CEO and Founder of Previsible, a search and technology consulting firm. He leads the strategy of the company which enables transformative growth for clients by leveraging the power of learning first and foremost. Previously, Jordan was the CEO of Searchmetrics, a search and content intelligence platform. During his time at Searchmetrics, Jordan led the growth of the US division of the company. In this role, he developed ways to leverage data and technology to best serve clients. Jordan inspired the company's vision for growth and achieved over $20M in revenue.
When? 5.00 p.m. – 7.00 p.m, October 19
Where? Barrio (Bodega West room), 65 W Kinzie St, Chicago, IL 60654
How? Register using the form on the right
- Learn how to seize opporunities on social commerce on platforms like Instagram and Tiktok in the US and on markets across the world.
- Find out why less than 25% of companies sell products on the world's largest social commerce platforms.
- Discuss challenges faced in the social commerce space, and network with your peers and our product-to-consumer experts.
As part of our global Commerce Connections series, we’re bringing commerce experts, brands, and business leaders together to exchange ideas on growing their businesses. Register your interest now to secure your place at this Commerce Connections Chicago event.
- 5:00 – 5:10 - Introduction and welcome drinks
- 5:10 – 5:25 - Keynote: Address industry trends/highlight common pitfalls, pain points, and solutions
- 5:25 - 5:45 - Jordan Koene: “The Google Search Landscape: Navigating the eCommerce and Regulatory Journey of Google”
- 5:45 – 6:00 - Q&A with customer/partner
- 6:00 – 7:00 - Networking