Global Compensation & Benefits Manager (m/f/d)
We’re a diverse group of committed individuals empowered to thrive on challenge, share ideas, and pursue our ambition to transform the way commerce works.
So what about you? Do you want to help shape the future? Join us and you’ll open the gateway to a world of endless possibilities.
At Productsup you’ll be an intrinsic player in a vibrant culture that brings together people with opportunities, ideas with implementation, and ambition with achievement.
You can make great things happen in your career by making great things happen in commerce.
Productsup - the place where people are empowered to shape the future of commerce.
Your role and goals
We are seeking a dedicated Global Compensation & Benefits Manager (m/f/d) to play a pivotal role in our mission to empower individuals in shaping the future of commerce.
Are you passionate about international challenges and committed to your professional growth through ongoing learning? Do you thrive on optimizing processes for scalability and driving innovative structural enhancements? If this resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
In your first 3 months, you will:
- Understand and take over running Productsup’s payroll in 8 different countries (Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, France, the UK, US, Australia and India)
- Develop and optimize our existing payroll processes for scalability, considering country-specific, finance, and legal requirements
- Document payroll processes for our international entities
- Implement commission plans for 2024 for multiple disciplines, working closely with department leads and legal to understand plan objectives, document them, and communicate them to employees
- Learn how to use our commission calculation platform CaptivateIQ
- Conceptualize a way for Productsup to reliably report on monetary compensation on a monthly basis
- Suggest ways to automate parts of the payment and compensation landscape at Productsup.
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Develop our compensation philosophy that will be the basis of all future compensation topics, together with our executive team
- Review Productsup’s compensation strategy, compare it to industry standards, propose changes and collect stakeholder approval to update it as needed
- Understand salary benchmarks at Productsup and take over the process of continually keeping our salary benchmarks up to date using external data sets
- Take over responsibility for managing international benefits, including private healthcare (US, ES, IN), public & private pension schemes (UK, NL, US, AUS), and other non-monetary benefits
- Research and implement further benefits that can be implemented internationally, considering fairness to all our employees
- Expand payroll as necessary, depending on company expansion
- Establish a process for standardized salary reviews at Productsup, connected with the performance review cycle
- Support FTE budget planning on a yearly basis, working closely with People Business Partners, department leads, and finance.
What you bring to the team
- 4+ years of experience with German and international payroll processes
- 2+ years of experience administering bonus and commission plans
- Experience with salary benchmarking, salary reviews, and international benefits are a plus
- Independent and curious working style with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels and ask the right questions in order to understand new topics
- Clear and concise communication style for explaining complex salary-related topics to employees
- Technical expertise when it comes to using compensation-related software
- Discrete working style, high respect for fairness, and an eye for detail
- Very good verbal and written German (C1 level) and excellent English language skills.
What we offer you
- A permanent position with an attractive salary
- The option to work remotely and flexibly, because we know outstanding talent knows best how and where to work
- A unique and thorough onboarding program where you’ll learn the ins and outs of our company and product
- Ongoing internal and external training, plus a yearly learning budget to help you continuously grow professionally and further your career with Productsup
- Opportunities for engaging in our Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives, plus one paid Impact Day per year dedicated to voluntary work
- Employee referral bonuses: we know that talent attracts talent, and we encourage you to refer people you know to join our team
- The opportunity to take ownership and responsibility, impacting the company’s growth in an international environment with 40+ nationalities
- Discounted Urban Sports membership
Productsup values diversity. We celebrate our differences and strive to learn from each other with the firm conviction that diversity drives innovation. Our commitment to equal opportunities begins at the hiring process and extends to our whole working culture. We pledge to social and environmental initiatives that support a sustainable environment. Everyone has a unique contribution to make and all are welcome.