Finance Manager - Accounts Receivable (m/f/d)
We’re a diverse group of committed individuals empowered to thrive on challenge, share ideas, and pursue our ambition to transform the way commerce works.
So what about you? Do you want to help shape the future? Join us and you’ll open the gateway to a world of endless possibilities.
At Productsup you’ll be an intrinsic player in a vibrant culture that brings together people with opportunities, ideas with implementation, and ambition with achievement.
You can make great things happen in your career by making great things happen in commerce.
Productsup - the place where people are empowered to shape the future of commerce.
Your role and goals
We are seeking a talented and detail-oriented Finance Manager for our German entities, to join our dynamic finance team. As a Finance Manager with a main focus on Accounts Receivable, you will play a crucial role in ensuring our clients are billed accurately and payments are collected promptly. You will support the overall financial health of our organization.
If you are a motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about financial analysis and reporting, then this is an exciting opportunity for you!
In your first 3 months you will:
- Familiarize yourself with the Productsup business and its legal entities
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the company's setup, goals, and the finance team objectives
- Acquaint yourself with our team’s processes and tools such as Zuora, Spendesk, Datev, Freshdesk, and Salesforce
- Be the main point of contact for all collections topics, proactively communicating with the dedicated customer accounts, investigating billing queries and using available tools to find solutions and resolve possible delays and general issues in the billing process
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Manage the entire accounts receivables process, including invoicing, collections, and account reconciliations
- Ensure correct payment allocation within our invoicing tool Zuora and reconciling with Datev to ensure both systems match.
- Monitor and analyze accounts receivables aging to identify potential risks and opportunities
- Assist in monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing activities related to accounts receivables
- Proactively contribute innovative ideas to improve and enhance our finance processes, fostering a fresh and forward-thinking approach
- Act as the trusted Finance Business Partner for a named Productsup department, serving as the go-to person for any finance-related queries or support needed
What you bring to the team
- Completed business studies with a specialization in finance/accounting or completed training as an accountant
- 2-4 years of relevant professional experience in the finance field, preferably within a SaaS environment
- Strong knowledge of financial accounting
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen eye for detail, the ability to prioritize tasks, and adaptability to changes
- Analytical mindset with a strong aptitude for working with numbers
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets, with additional knowledge of Zuora being a plus
- Serve as a reliable and trustworthy partner to other departments, sharing your expertise and knowledge
- Display a hands-on mentality, combined with quick comprehension, sensitivity, trustworthiness, and a strong sense of loyalty
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills (knowledge of the German language is a plus)
What we offer you
- A permanent position with an attractive salary at our growing company
- The option to work remotely and flexibly, because we know outstanding talent knows best how and where to work
- A unique and thorough onboarding program where you’ll learn the ins and outs of our company and product
- Ongoing internal and external training, plus a yearly learning budget to help you continuously grow professionally and further your career with Productsup
- Opportunities for engaging in our Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives, plus one paid Impact Day per year dedicated to voluntary work
- Employee referral bonuses: we know that talent attracts talent, and we encourage you to refer people you know to join our team
- The opportunity to take ownership and responsibility, impacting the company’s growth in an international environment with 40+ nationalities
- Discounted Urban Sports membership
Productsup values diversity. We celebrate our differences and strive to learn from each other with the firm conviction that diversity drives innovation. Our commitment to equal opportunities begins at the hiring process and extends to our whole working culture. We pledge to social and environmental initiatives that support a sustainable environment. Everyone has a unique contribution to make and all are welcome.