Field Marketing Manager - DACH (m/f/d)
We’re a diverse group of committed individuals empowered to thrive on challenge, share ideas, and pursue our ambition to transform the way commerce works.
So what about you? Do you want to help shape the future? Join us and you’ll open the gateway to a world of endless possibilities.
At Productsup you’ll be an intrinsic player in a vibrant culture that brings together people with opportunities, ideas with implementation, and ambition with achievement.
You can make great things happen in your career by making great things happen in commerce.
Productsup - the place where people are empowered to shape the future of commerce.
Your role and goals
Are you a highly motivated, sales-focused field marketer ready to localize and leverage global marketing programs, create brand awareness, and drive pipeline conversion for our German-speaking market in the DACH region? Then you are what we need.
Productsup is looking for an experienced Field Marketing Manager to play a key role in developing and executing integrated marketing programs, both online and in-person events, and demand generation efforts for the DACH market.
Your success will be measured by the ability to build a solid pipeline while increasing regional opportunities in the DACH markets to drive sales velocity.
In your first 3 months you will:
- Get to know the marketing and sales teams and your main stakeholders and develop a strong understanding of the goals and initiatives that are key to success in the DACH region
- Build and execute high impact localized campaigns and events for the DACH market in partnership with your stakeholders to achieve KPIs, with a focus on pipeline generation and account expansion for our regional sales team
- Create, maintain and track event calendars, project plans, and reports, and communicate updates and results to relevant teams and management
- Build the plan, pipeline, and local brand in close cooperation with the various central marketing resources: corporate communications, marketing operations, marketing programs, digital/social, and design
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Be the first point of contact and sparring partner for the DACH sales team and jointly work on the funnel development
- Own the DACH event initiatives from planning to execution and organize Productsup’s own events in the region with partners and customers
- Leverage and localize the central inbound/outbound and online/offline programs and roll out in German-speaking markets by translating the content, getting partners for sponsoring, and customer references
- Own the pipeline targets (MQL, SAL, SQL, opportunities) and brand awareness metrics
- Track, measure, and communicate program results (using marketing analytics tools) and seek to generate new global best practices through experimental efforts with events and various campaigns
- Build and nurture local partnerships: Identify and establish strategic partnerships with local 3rd party media and associations to enhance Productsup's brand visibility and expand reach
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance and event feedback, and provide insights and recommendations for improvement
What you bring to the team
- 3-5 years of field marketing experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Degree in marketing, corporate communications, or equivalent work experience
- Proven track record in establishing robust pipelines for B2B enterprise through effective field marketing initiatives
- Experience in event management is a must
- Work independently and be able to plan and deliver against hard deadlines, while managing several projects in an effective manner
- Analytical mindset with proficiency in using marketing analytics tools to measure campaign effectiveness and make data-driven decisions
- Tech-savvy and data-focused with a solid understanding of the online marketing and/or e-commerce industries
- Experience with marketing automation software (HubSpot, Qlik and Salesforce is a plus)
- Strong communication skills in German and English, both verbal and written is a must
What we offer you
- A permanent position with an attractive salary at our growing company
- The option to work remotely and flexibly, because we know outstanding talent knows best how and where to work
- A unique and thorough onboarding program where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our company and product
- Ongoing internal and external training, plus a yearly learning budget to help you continuously grow professionally and further your career with Productsup
- Opportunities for engaging in our Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives, plus one paid Impact Day per year dedicated to voluntary work
- Employee referral bonuses: we know that talent attracts talent, and we encourage you to refer people you know to join our team
- The opportunity to take ownership and responsibility, impacting the company’s growth in an international environment with 40+ nationalities
- Discounted Urban Sports membership
Productsup values diversity. We celebrate our differences and strive to learn from each other with the firm conviction that diversity drives innovation. Our commitment to equal opportunities begins at the hiring process and extends to our whole working culture. We pledge to social and environmental initiatives that support a sustainable environment. Everyone has a unique contribution to make and all are welcome.