Data Assistant - Temporary (oproepkracht) (m/f/d)
We’re a diverse group of committed individuals empowered to thrive on challenge, share ideas, and pursue our ambition to transform the way commerce works.
So what about you? Do you want to help shape the future? Join us and you’ll open the gateway to a world of endless possibilities.
At Productsup you’ll be an intrinsic player in a vibrant culture that brings together people with opportunities, ideas with implementation, and ambition with achievement.
You can make great things happen in your career by making great things happen in commerce.
Productsup - the place where people are empowered to shape the future of commerce.
Your role and goals
Do you enjoy numbers and have an eye for details? Are you open to a temporary (oproepkracht) contract? Then look no further.
We at Productsup are looking for a Data Assistant to accurately record the weights and dimensions of products and/or food items for our major Clients. You will utilize equipment provided by Productsup at our client's warehouse or onsite at our office in Den Bosch.
We offer a flexible temporary contract (20-30 hours a week)
- Weigh and measure our client’s products and boxes/packaging
- Track the progress of assigned tasks in Excel
- Schedule appointments with our major clients
- Communicate timely and efficiently with our internal team
What you bring to the team
- You are precise, meticulous and able to work independently
- Have a sense of responsibility and understand that quality for clients is important
- Able to track the progress of assigned tasks
- Have a valid Driving license for the Netherlands
- Knowledge of Google Suite, Excel
- Communication skills in both Dutch and English
- If you have past experience in logistics is a bonus
What we offer you
- A temporary position with an attractive salary at our growing company
- Employee referral bonuses: we know that talent attracts talent, and we encourage you to refer people you know to join our team
- The opportunity to take ownership and responsibility, impacting the company’s growth in an international environment with 40+ nationalities
Productsup values diversity. We celebrate our differences and strive to learn from each other with the firm conviction that diversity drives innovation. Our commitment to equal opportunities begins at the hiring process and extends to our whole working culture. We pledge to social and environmental initiatives that support a sustainable environment. Everyone has a unique contribution to make and all are welcome.